2023 Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services -Replication
The summary for the 2023 Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services -Replication grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2023 Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services -Replication: The purpose of this funding opportunity is to support projects which replicate successful models developed by Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services grantees that have the potential that enhance the quality, effectiveness and proven outcomes of nutrition services programs within the aging services network. The Older Americans Act (OAA) provides funding to States and Tribal Organizations to support a broad array of services that enable older adults to remain in their homes and communities and assist family and informal caregivers to care for their loved ones for as long as possible. Projects proposed under this grant program must have the potential for broad implementation throughout the aging services network and have demonstrated value, i.e., improvements in participant well-being, cost savings, etc. In addition, projects must target services to underserved older adults with greatest social and economic need, and individuals at risk for institutional placement, to permit such individuals to remain in home and community-based settings thereby avoiding the need for more costly medical interventions.
|Federal Grant Title:||2023 Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services -Replication|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2023-ACL-AOA-INNU-0008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 25th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 25th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||November 17th, 2022|
|Creation Date:||November 17th, 2022|
|Archive Date:||December 7th, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:||$600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||November 17th, 2022|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement. Faith-based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Judy Simon
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Eldercare Locator
- • Pension Counseling & Information Projects
- • National Pension Technical Assistance Resource Center
- • COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccine Uptake Initiative for Older Adults and People with Disabili...
- • 2023 Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services -Research
- • Aging In Place Initiative, Denver, Allied Jewish Federation of Colorado
- • Jewish Family and Children's Service - Sarasota,FL
- • Jewish Family and Children's Service of Southern Arizona, Inc. - Tucson,AZ
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa
- • Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Universal Access to In...
- • Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Disability Statistics and Demographi...
- • Disaster Assistance for University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Ed...