5th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition for Sustainability Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet
The summary for the 5th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition for Sustainability Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
5th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition for Sustainability Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as part of the P3 Award Program, is seeking applications proposing to research, develop, and design solutions to real world challenges involving sustainability. The P3 competition highlights people, prosperity, and the planet - the three pillars of sustainability. The P3 Awards program is a partnership between the public and private sectors to foster progress toward sustainability by achieving the mutual goals of economic prosperity, protection of the planet, and improved quality of life for its people. The EPA offers the P3 competition in order to respond to the technical needs of the developed and developing world while moving towards the goal of sustainability. Please see the P3 website (http://www.epa.gov/ncer/P3) for more details about this program.
|Federal Grant Title:||5th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition for Sustainability Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Grant Categories:||Education Natural Resources Health Consumer Protection Science and Technology Transportation Community Development Disaster Prevention and Relief Regional Development Agriculture Energy Information and St|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-G2008-P3-Z4|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||P3 Award: National Student Design Competition for Sustainability|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 20, 2007 Please refer to the full announcemen|
|Posted Date:||Sep 05, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Sep 05, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jan 19, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||55|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cynthia L. Nolt-Helms at 202-343-9693. email@example.com Cynthia L. Nolt-Helms
- Similar Government Grants
- • 17th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing On People, Prosperit...
- • 16th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competitiion Focusing on People, Prosperi...
- • 3rd Annual P3 Award: A NATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION FOR SUSTAINABILITY FOCUSING ON ...
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • This is a test opporturtunity. Please DO NOT submit.
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test