7J Management and Technical Assistance Services
The summary for the 7J Management and Technical Assistance Services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Small Business Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
7J Management and Technical Assistance Services: Eligible organizations (as defined in Section 3.2) may apply to SBA for awards under this Funding Opportunity to fund projects to provide management and technical assistance to firms eligible to receive 7(j) assistance (as defined in Section 8.1.1). This Funding Opportunity seeks proposals that are unique and innovative in the substance of the assistance to be provided to eligible participants, and/or the methodology by which the assistance is provided. Applicants may not propose efforts which duplicate SBA's ongoing array of management and technical assistance services, in substance and/or method of delivery. Accordingly, SBA is seeking proposal of efforts that: · Outline innovative approaches to address the current, unique challenges facing 8(a) and 7(j) eligible firms. · Provide one-on-one assistance, either in-person, virtually, or a combination, as appropriate, to SBA's 7(j) eligible small businesses. Assistance should include one-on-one consulting in a wide range of activities and topics including but not limited to the following areas: accounting, marketing, strategic and operational planning, financial analysis, business development, contract management, compliance, and business-related software.
|Federal Grant Title:||7J Management and Technical Assistance Services|
|Federal Agency Name:||Small Business Administration (SBA)|
|Grant Categories:||Business and Commerce|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||GCBD-7J-2023-01|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 17th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 17th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||March 2nd, 2023|
|Creation Date:||March 2nd, 2023|
|Archive Date:||May 17th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$240,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$165,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 2nd, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- • Be a for-profit or not-for-profit entity (including, but not limited to small businesses, other-than small businesses, trade and professional associations, and educational institutions); • Have been in existence continually for at least the past three years; • Have experience providing technical assistance, tools, or training, etc. relating to small businesses on a national basis; and • Demonstrate that it has the capacity to provide assistance to small business concerns.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ms. Sandra Barrett, Small Business Administration, Office of Business Development, Director, Management and Technical Assistance Division.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Native American Micro Enterprise Business Services
- • 7j Management and Technical Assistance Program
- • 7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services
- • Office of Native American Affairs for Native American Micro Enterprise Business Services
- • Native American Micro Enterprise Business Services - NAEBS
- • Management and Technical Assistance Program to Provide Business Development Assistance Thr...
- • SBA Emerging 200 Initiative
- • 7(J) Management and Technical Assistance Services
- More Grants from the Small Business Administration
- • FY 2023 STATE TRADE EXPANSION PROGRAM (STEP) for South Dakota
- • 2023 VBOC Competitive Announcement - Nevada
- • Cybersecurity for Small Business Pilot Program
- • State Trade Expansion Program (STEP)