A Data Analysis and Coordinating Center (DACC) for Research Training and Career Development Activities (U24)
The summary for the A Data Analysis and Coordinating Center (DACC) for Research Training and Career Development Activities (U24) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
A Data Analysis and Coordinating Center (DACC) for Research Training and Career Development Activities (U24): NHGRI invites applications from institutions that are willing to participate as a Data Analysis and Coordinating Center (DACC) for NHGRI's research training and career development programs as a cooperative agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:||A Data Analysis and Coordinating Center (DACC) for Research Training and Career Development Activities (U24)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HG-15-025|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Human Genome Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 20, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 20, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Aug 12, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Aug 12, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Nov 20, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$520,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Private institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • Systematic Characterization of Genomic Variation on Genomic Function and Phenotype (UM1 Cl...
- • Developing Predictive Models of the Impact of Genomic Variation on Function (U01 Clinical ...
- • Single-cell Profiling of Regulatory Element and Gene Activity in Relationship to Genome Fu...
- • Defining Genomic Influence on Gene Network Regulation (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Genomic Variation and Function Data and Administrative Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical T...
- • Near-Term Technology Development for Genome Sequencing - SBIR (R43/R44)
- • Near-Term Technology Development for Genome Sequencing - STTR (R41/R42)
- • Revolutionary Genome Sequencing Technologies - The $1000 Genome - SBIR (R43/R44)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...