AFCP 2020 Small Grants Competition
The summary for the AFCP 2020 Small Grants Competition grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Myanmar, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
AFCP 2020 Small Grants Competition: The US Embassy is accepting project applications for the 2020 Small Grants Competition of the U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP). The deadline for submitting applications to the US Embassy is December 10, 2019. Full implementation of the AFCP 2020 program is pending the availability of FY 2020 funds and an approved congressional spend plan. Funding Areas: The AFCP 2020 Small Grants Competition supports the preservation of cultural sites, cultural objects and collections, and forms of traditional cultural expression. Appropriate project activities may include: In the case of cultural sites: conservation of an ancient or historic building, preservation of an archaeological site, or documentation of cultural sites in a region for preservation purposes In the case of cultural objects and collections: conservation needs assessments and treatment, inventory of a collection for conservation purposes, the creation of safe environments for storage or display of collections, or specialized training in the care and preservation of collections In the case of forms of traditional cultural expression: documentation and audiovisual recording of traditional music, indigenous languages and dance forms for broad dissemination as the means of teaching and further preserving them, or support for training in the preservation of traditional applied arts or crafts in danger of extinction. Please see attached file in the related documents tab for detailed information.
|Federal Grant Title:||AFCP 2020 Small Grants Competition|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Myanmar (DOS-MMR)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FY20-MMR-NOFO-02|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 10th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 10th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 24th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 24th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 9th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||25|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||October 24th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The US Department of State defines eligible project applicants as reputable and accountable non-commercial entities that are registered and active in SAM.gov and able to demonstrate that they have the requisite experience and capacity to manage projects to preserve cultural heritage. This may include non-governmental organizations, museums, ministries of culture, or similar institutions and organizations, including U.S.-based organizations subject to Section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. Embassies must vet applicants for eligibility, suitability, and reputable performance in cultural preservation or similar activities and ensure that the applicants are able to receive U.S. federal assistance. Past AFCP award recipients may submit applications for continuation funds under this opportunity. The AFCP will not award grants to individuals, commercial entities, or past award recipients that have not fulfilled the objectives or reporting requirements of previous AFCP awards.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy Rangoon, Burma
U.S. Embassy Rangoon ECA group mail
- Similar Government Grants
- • U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program Fiscal Year 2020
- • Notice Of Funding Opportunity For U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation (afcp) 2...
- • AFCP 2020 Large Grants Competition
- • AFCP 2020 Large Grants Program
- • US Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservatio (AFCP), Small Grants Competition, US Embassy ...
- • U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Iraqi
- • U.S. Mission to Mexico: Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation
- • Preserving Culture, Preserving History!
- More Grants from the US Mission to Myanmar
- • AFCP 2020 Large Grants Competition
- • English Access Microscholarship Program (Access)
- • FY 19 YSEALI Media Literacy Regional Workshop
- • U.S. Embassy English Language Program
- • Supporting Tolerance and Peace Advocacy at the Community Level