AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) National Coordinating Resource Center
The summary for the AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) National Coordinating Resource Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) National Coordinating Resource Center: This notice announces the opportunity to apply for funding under the AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC), a component of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Part F AETC Program. The AETC Program consists of the Regional AETC Program, two National AETCs, called the National Clinician Consultation Center (NCCC) and the AETC-NCRC, and an AETC national evaluation contractor (NEC). The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB), Office of Training and Capacity Development administers this program. The AETC Program has been a cornerstone of HRSA's Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) for nearly three decades. The Regional AETC Program provides targeted, multidisciplinary education and training for health care professionals to provide health care services to people living with HIV (PLWH). The NCCC serves as a national resource to provide healthcare providers with HIV clinical consultation services. The NCRC serves as the central convener, coordinator, and disseminator of the Regional AETC Program and the NCCC. The NEC assesses the regional and national impact of the AETC program. Funding under this announcement will support one entity as the NCRC to serve as the central convener, coordinator, disseminator, and promoter of the work of the eight (8) Regional AETC Programs and the AETC NCCC, and to contribute information and data, as requested by HRSA, to the AETC NEC. The Regional and National AETCs work to increase the number of health care providers who are trained and intend to counsel, diagnose, treat, and medically manage PLWH and help prevent high-risk behaviors that lead to HIV transmission. They provide innovative, tailored, data-driven education, training, consultation, and clinical decision support at the local and regional levels to health care professionals who care for people living with HIV. The AETC-NCRC supports the Regional and National AETC Programs through the following programmatic components: 1) Serve as the central coordinator, archivist, and promoter of the work of the AETC Program; 2) Serve as the central convener of AETC programs and other subject matter experts to develop educational and informational products, support on-going program objectives, and facilitate peer learning and development. For example, the AETC-NCRC will plan and organize the annual RWHAP Clinical Conference; 3) Coordinate, collaborate, and serve as a liaison with other federal entities, non-federal entities, and RWHAP providers to disseminate the work and to promote the AETC Program as a national HIV education and training resource; 4) In collaboration with HRSA, explore topics and propose remedies to address emerging issues that impact the attainment of the goals of the AETC Program.
|Federal Grant Title:||AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) National Coordinating Resource Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-19-036|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 10th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 10th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||October 12th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||October 12th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||February 8th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 12th, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include public and private entities, schools, and academic health science centers. Faith-based and community-based organizations, tribes, and tribal organizations are eligible to apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Sherrilyn Crooks at (301)443-7662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • AIDS Education and Training Center National Clinician Consultation Center
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Implementation Program for HIV Clinical Quality Improvement
- • Reducing Stigma at Systems, Organizational, and Individual Client Levels in the Ryan White...
- • Enhancing Engagement of People with HIV through Organizational Capacity Development and Le...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National HIV Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements
- • Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements Targeting Ryan White Care Act Tit...
- • National Clinicians' Consultation Center
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program
- • Opioid-Impacted Family Support Program
- • U5D MCH Pediatric Research Network Program (PedsRN)
- • U4D Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Pregnancy-Related Care Research Network (PRC-RN) Progr...
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Innovation and Improvement Center