Abandoned Infants Assistance: Comprehensive Support Services for Families Affected by Substance Abuse and/or HIV/AIDS
The summary for the Abandoned Infants Assistance: Comprehensive Support Services for Families Affected by Substance Abuse and/or HIV/AIDS grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Abandoned Infants Assistance: Comprehensive Support Services for Families Affected by Substance Abuse and/or HIV/AIDS: The purposes of this funding announcement are as follows: (1) to develop and implement programs of comprehensive community-based support services for the target population as described in Public Law 100-505, as amended; (2) to evaluate the implementation and outcomes of these comprehensive support services; and (3) to develop these programs as identifiable sites that other States/locales seeking to implement comprehensive support services for this population can look to for guidance, insight, and possible replication.
|Federal Grant Title:||Abandoned Infants Assistance: Comprehensive Support Services for Families Affected by Substance Abuse and/or HIV/AIDS|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-ACF-ACYF-CB-0045|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Abandoned Infants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 27, 2008 See link to full announcement for de|
|Posted Date:||Feb 26, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Feb 26, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jun 26, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,275,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$475,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||9|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education County governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional eligibility types: Indian/Native American Tribally Designated Organizations Collaborative and interdisciplinary efforts are encouraged, but applications should identify a primary applicant responsible for administering the grant. Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Patricia Campiglia
firstname.lastname@example.org Patricia Campiglia
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Abandoned Infants Resource Center
- • Comprehensive Support Services for Families Affected by Substance Abuse and/or HIV/AIDS
- • National Resource Center for Programs Serving Abandoned Infants, Infants at Risk of Abando...
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants