Access to Justice and Human Rights in Kyrgyzstan
The summary for the Access to Justice and Human Rights in Kyrgyzstan grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Access to Justice and Human Rights in Kyrgyzstan: The United States Agency for International Development Regional Mission to the Central Asian Republics (USAID/CAR) is seeking applications from all qualified organizations for Access to Justice and Human Rights Program in Kyrgyzstan. Specifically, USAID/CAR is seeking assistance in the following areas:- To increase access to more professional, better skilled and more independent defense attorneys.- To advance local capacity for human rights protection.
|Federal Grant Title:||Access to Justice and Human Rights in Kyrgyzstan|
|Federal Agency Name:||Kazakhstan USAID Almaty|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USAID-DCM-116-09-020|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 19, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 19, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Sep 04, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Dec 11, 2009|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Elvira Kassimova Acquisition Specialist Phone 77272500041
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty
- • USAID/Central Asia Regional Water and Environment Program
- • Nonpartisan Domestic Observation of the 2020 Parliamentary Elections in the Kyrgyz Republi...
- • Election Monitoring and Parliamentary Observation in the Kyrgyz Republic
- • Uzbekistan Education Reform
- • Regional Civil Society Program in Central Asia