Accountable Health Communities Track 1 - Awareness
The summary for the Accountable Health Communities Track 1 - Awareness grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Accountable Health Communities Track 1 - Awareness: The Accountable Health Communities (AHC) model addresses a gap in the current delivery system by funding interventions that connect community-dwelling beneficiaries with community services. The AHC model will test three community-focused interventions of varying intensity and their ability to impact total health care costs and inpatient and outpatient health care utilization. This model will engage community-dwelling Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries of all ages (children and adults). CMS will award, through a competitive process, renewable one-year cooperative agreements to successful applicants (award recipients). This funding opportunity is a second announcement, specifically for Track 1-Awareness. Eligible Applicants interested in a Track 1- Awareness cooperative agreement, including eligible applicants who previously submitted a Track 1 application in response to funding opportunity number CMS-1P1-17-001, must submit an application through grants.gov that is responsive to this funding opportunity announcement. Track 1 will run for a five-year period. Parameters for the Track 1 AHC model are described in this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA).
|Federal Grant Title:||Accountable Health Communities Track 1 - Awareness|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services (HHS-CMS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CMS-1P1-17-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 3rd, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 3rd, 2016|
|Posted Date:||September 8th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||September 8th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||December 3rd, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,170,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||12|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 8th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- CMS invites community-based organizations, individual and group healthcare practices, hospitals and health systems, institutions of higher education (IHE), local government entities, tribal organizations and for-profit and not-for-profit local and national entities with the capacity to develop and maintain relationships with clinical delivery sites and community service providers to apply. Applicants from all 50 states, United States territories (American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands), and the District of Columbia may apply to become bridge organizations. Local government entities include, but are not limited to, local units of state and regional agencies where such classifications exist, local and tribal health departments, local public housing authorities, Indian housing authorities, and local community service agencies. Local government entities exclude state Medicaid agencies. New and previous applicants are eligible to apply to this FOA. For the purpose of this FOA previous applicant applies to entities who submitted an application to FON CMS-1P1-17-001. Applicants to Track 1 under funding opportunity number CMS-1P1-17-001 must submit a new application to be eligible to apply for Track 1.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Accountable Health Communities Track 1 - Awareness
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
- Similar Government Grants
- • Accountable Health Communities
- More Grants from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services
- • Connecting Kids to Coverage (CKC) HEALTHY KIDS AI/AN
- • Substance Use Disorder Prevention that Promotes Opioid Recovery and Treatment for Patients...
- • Medicare Model Guidelines, Version 8
- • Minority Research Grant Program
- • Support for Ombudsman and Beneficiary Counseling Programs for States Participating in Fina...