Acquisition Research Program (ARP)
The summary for the Acquisition Research Program (ARP) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Defense, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Acquisition Research Program (ARP): The Acquisition Research Program (ARP) (www.acquisitionresearch.net) conducts and supports research in academic disciplines that bear on public procurement policy and management. These include economics, finance, financial management, information systems, organization theory, operations management, human resources management, risk management, and marketing, as well as the traditional public procurement areas such as contracting, program/project management, logistics, test and evaluation and systems engineering management. The ARP is interested in innovative proposals that will provide unclassified and non-proprietary findings suitable for publication in open scholarly literature. Studies of government processes, systems, or policies should also expand the body of knowledge and theory of processes, systems, or policies outside the government. The following research areas are of special interest: Leading-edge techniques in data collection, management, visual analytics and decision-making; Robust risk modeling techniques; Performance metrics and methodologies; Collaboration and cross-functional teams; and, Model-Based Acquisition. Offerors bear prime responsibility for the design, management, direction and conduct of research. Researchers should exercise judgment and original thought toward attaining the goals within broad parameters of the research areas proposed and the resources provided. Offerors are encouraged to be creative in the selection of the technical and management processes and approaches and consider the greatest and broadest impact possible. Note: Proposals for workshops, conferences, and symposia, or for acquisition of technical, engineering, advisory and assistance, and other types of support services for the Government will not be considered.
|Federal Grant Title:||Acquisition Research Program (ARP)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Defense (DOD)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology and other Research and Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HQ0034-20-FOA-ARP-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 20th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 20th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||August 14th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||August 14th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||December 20th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$110,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 18th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All responsible sources from U.S. academia, non-profit research institutions and laboratories outside the Federal Government may submit proposals under this FOA. A University Affiliated Research Center (UARC) is a U.S. Department of Defense (DoOD) research center associated with a university. UARCs are eligible to submit proposals under this FOA unless precluded from doing so by their DOD UARC contract.Federally Funded Research & Development Centers (FFRDCs), including Department of Energy National Laboratories, are not eligible to receive awards under this FOA. U.S. Government schools of higher education, Navy laboratories and warfare centers as well as other Department of Defense and civilian agency laboratories are also not eligible to receive awards under this FOA. If any such government organization is interested in performing research described herein, the organization should contact the Technical Point of Contact (TPOC) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katie Freeman
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Te...
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY20
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement FY2021 Department of the Navy (DON) Historically Black Co...
- • Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
- • Historic Building Study for Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Department of Defense
- • National Defense Education Program (NDEP) Request for Information for the Office of the Un...
- • Award for Fundamental Research in Socio-Mathematics of Information and Influence
- • WWII 75th Celebration
- • Newton Award for Transformative Ideas during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- • National Defense Education Program (NDEP) for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathem...