Administrative Support - American Center in Maldives
The summary for the Administrative Support - American Center in Maldives grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to the Republic of Maldives, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Administrative Support - American Center in Maldives: Executive Summary: The U.S. Mission Maldives Public Diplomacy Section is pleased to announce an open competition for organizations to submit applications to carry out Administrative Support for the American Center in Male (ACM). American Spaces are a nationwide network of PDS-funded cultural centers that are part of the American Spaces program, a global network of over 600 State Department-sponsored cultural centers. The American Spaces conduct youth-oriented educational and cultural programming. The award recipient will be responsible to oversee administrative aspects of the American Spaces program, to include staffing of the American Center Male', training logistics, and equipment and facility maintenance. The recipient will also assist in implementing American Spaces programming with significant Public Diplomacy Section input and assistance. Please follow all instructions below. Background: American Center Malé is a cultural center based on the 3rd floor of National Bureau of Classification Building in Malé City, with a target audience of youth between 15 and 30 years old, particularly those with the potential to become local or national leaders. The American Center Malé seeks to empower youth and traditionally underrepresented communities including women, racial and ethnic minorities, and people with disabilities. American Spaces provide resources and development opportunities to their target audience, while also serving as gateways for their audience to learn about American society, culture, and values.
|Federal Grant Title:||Administrative Support - American Center in Maldives|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to the Republic of Maldives (DOS-MDV)|
|Grant Categories:||Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SCA-USMM-22-CA-ACM-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||19.040, 19.441|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 19th, 2022|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 19th, 2022|
|Posted Date:||July 19th, 2022|
|Creation Date:||July 19th, 2022|
|Archive Date:||September 18th, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:||$145,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$145,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$123,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 19th, 2022|
- Category Explanation
- Administrative Support – American Center Male'
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The following organizations are eligible to apply:Eligibility is open to non-profit and civil society organizations. For-profit entities are not eligible to apply for this NOFO. Organizations may sub-contract with other entities, but only one, non-profit, non-governmental entity can be the prime recipient of the award. Government entities are not eligible to apply. When sub-contracting with other entities, the responsibilities of each entity must be clearly defined in the proposal. The applicants must submit proof of their non-profit status with their proposal submission. Applications that do not include proof of non-profit status will not be considered for an award. Individuals are not eligible for an award under this NOFO. U.S.-based or registered organizations should provide proof of registration to operate in Maldives or have a documented agreement with a partner organization registered to operate in Maldives.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- U.S. Mission Maldives website
- Grant Announcement Contact
- U.S. Mission Maldives Public Diplomacy Section.
- Similar Government Grants
- • U.S. Embassy and Consulate in Ecuador - Public Affairs Section -Notice of Funding Opportun...
- • Established Opinion Leaders Press Events
- • In Country Press Tour for Emerging Journalists
- • Support To The Network Of American Space
- • Reconciling the Past: The Power of Art to Heal
- • DanceMotion USA Organizer in Kinshasa
- • U.S. Embassy Mali Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement
- • Statement of Interest - Trafficking in Persons