Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation
The summary for the Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation: The purpose of NIDILRR’s ARRT program, which is funded through the Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program, is to provide advanced research training and experience to individuals with doctorates, or similar advanced degrees, who have clinical or other relevant experience. ARRT projects train rehabilitation researchers, including researchers with disabilities, with particular attention to research areas that support the implementation and objectives of the Rehabilitation Act, and that improve the effectiveness of services authorized under the Rehabilitation Act. ARRT projects under this opportunity announcement must provide advanced research training to eligible individuals to enhance their capacity to conduct high-quality multidisciplinary disability and rehabilitation research to improve outcomes for individuals with disabilities in NIDILRR’s major domain of community living and participation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology and other Research and Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2020-ACL-NIDILRR-ARCP-0368|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 21st, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 21st, 2020|
|Posted Date:||November 19th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||November 19th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||February 17th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 23rd, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Institutions of Higher Education, only. Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sarah Ruiz
- Similar Government Grants
- • Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP): Assistive Technology to Promote In...
- • Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Research on Healthcare Pol...
- • Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II
- • Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Real Time Pressure Mapping...
- • Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Chronic Disease Management...
- • Field Initiated Projects Program (research)
- • Field Initiated Projects Program (development)
- • Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Projects for Translating t...
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program