Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 - MISSOURI
The summary for the Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 - MISSOURI grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 - MISSOURI: U.S. Department of Agriculture - Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), is announcing the availability of Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies. Applications are accepted from eligible entities for projects carried out in the state of Missouri. A total of up to $100,000 is available for CIG in FY 2019. All non-federal entities (NFE) and individuals are invited to apply, with the sole exception of federal agencies. Projects may be between one and three years in duration. The maximum award amount for a single award in FY 2019 is $75,000. Applications must be received by 5 p.m. Central Time on May 31, 2019.
|Federal Grant Title:||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 - MISSOURI|
|Federal Agency Name:||Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS)|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-MO-CIG-19-GEN0010092|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 27th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 27th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 30th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$7,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||March 27th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All non-Federal entities (NFE) and individuals, with the exception of Federal agencies, are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- NRCS Missouri
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jessica Phillips
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Voluntary Public Access- Habitat Incentives Progra...
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCP...
- • Farm Bill Implementation Assistance in Oregon
- • Maryland Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Partnerships to provide direct technical services