Announcement of Availability of Funds for Support for Expectant and Parenting Teens, Women, Fathers and Their Families
The summary for the Announcement of Availability of Funds for Support for Expectant and Parenting Teens, Women, Fathers and Their Families grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Announcement of Availability of Funds for Support for Expectant and Parenting Teens, Women, Fathers and Their Families: The Office of Adolescent Health (OAH) announces the availability of Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 funds for competitive grants under the authority of Sections 10211- 10214 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Public Law 111-148; Affordable Care Act). This notice solicits applications from States, which include the District of Columbia, any commonwealth, possession, or other territory of the United States and any Federally-recognized Indian tribe or reservation, (hereafter referred to as ?States or tribes?), for the development and implementation of programs for expectant and parenting teens, women, fathers and their families. OAH anticipates that up to $24 million will be available to fund up to 32 grants in the amount of $500,000 to $1,500,000 per year for a four-year project period.
|Federal Grant Title:||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Support for Expectant and Parenting Teens, Women, Fathers and Their Families|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health Income Security and Social Services Other|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AH-SP1-13-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Pregnancy Assistance Fund Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 10, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 10, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Feb 15, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Mar 13, 2013|
|Archive Date:||May 10, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$24,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||32|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non-binding Letters of Intent are due March 15, 2013 by 5 p.m. ET. The authorized representative from the State or tribe must apply for grant funds available through this announcement to assist expectant and parenting teens, women, fathers and their families. A signed letter from the authorized representative must accompany the application and should include documentation establishing the authorized representative?s authority to apply for and administer the grant funds on behalf of the State, tribe, or reservation. OAH will accept only one application per State or tribe. All qualified applications will be given equal considerations. Previous grantees will not be given priority for funding based on their award history.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726 Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays. email@example.com
Grants.gov Customer Support [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Support for Expectant and Parenting ...
- • FY17 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Support for Expectant and Paren...
- • FY15 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Support for Expectant and Paren...
- • FY10 Support for Pregnant and Parenting Teens and Women FOA
- More Grants from the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health
- • Reducing Cardiac Arrest Disparities Through Data Registries Initiative
- • State/Tribal/Territorial Partnership Initiative to Document and Sustain Disparity-Reducing...
- • Demonstration to Increase Hydroxyurea Prescribing for Children with Sickle Cell Disease Th...
- • Community-based Approaches to Strengthening Economic Supports for Working Families
- • Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research Integrity Program Development and E...