Annual Program Statement
The summary for the Annual Program Statement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Vietnam, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Annual Program Statement: This Annual Program Statement solicits proposals for projects that further the U.S. Mission's public diplomacy goals of expanding media engagement, strengthening people-to-people ties between Vietnam and the United States, and building and strengthening local partners through the specific objectives listed in the statement. Proposals for projects must focus on one of the priority areas specified below. Applicants should pay close attention to the Public Affairs Section's goals, priority program objectives, target audiences, and geographic locations when developing their proposals.
|Federal Grant Title:||Annual Program Statement|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Vietnam (DOS-VNM)|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Education Environment Regional Development Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SVM700-18-PAS-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 1st, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 1st, 2018|
|Posted Date:||April 3rd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||April 3rd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 31st, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 3rd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Individuals
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HCMC Grants
- Similar Government Grants
- • U.S. Embassy Banjul PAS Annual Program Statement
- • U.S. Embassy Australia FY20 Annual Program Statement
- • Small Grants Program for Leading English Program in Kyushu, Japan
- • U.S. Embassy Prague - Small Grants Program - FY20 round1
- • U.S. Consulate Fukuoka PAS Annual Program Statement
- • DanceMotion USA Organizer in Kinshasa
- • U.S. Embassy Mali Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement
- • Statement of Interest - Trafficking in Persons
- More Grants from the US Mission to Vietnam
- • University and High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop
- • US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for English...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Techn...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Alumni Small Grants Competition 2019
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Journ...