Appendix D: Topics in Human Health Countermeasures, Human Factors, and Behavioral Performance
The summary for the Appendix D: Topics in Human Health Countermeasures, Human Factors, and Behavioral Performance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NASA Johnson Space Center, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Appendix D: Topics in Human Health Countermeasures, Human Factors, and Behavioral Performance: NASA Research Announcement (NRA) 80JSC018N0001- HHCHFBP Topics in Human Health Countermeasures, Human Factors, and Behavioral Performance NASA's Human Research Program (HRP) has released solicited research response area NRA 80JSC018N0001-HHCHFBP “Topics in Human Health Countermeasures, Human Factors, and Behavioral Performance” that solicits applied research in support of HRP goals and objectives. This response area is Appendix D of the Human Exploration Research Opportunities (HERO) NRA (80JSC018N0001). Proposals are solicited by NASA in the areas of Effects of Spaceflight Durations up to One Year in Low Earth Orbit on Cardiovascular Structure and Function in Astronauts and Individual and Team Problem-Solving Skills Training for Exploration Missions. Appendix D of the HERO NRA and associated documentation can be found at: https://tinyurl.com/HERO18-HHCHFBP. The HERO NRA including all open appendices is available through the NASA Research Opportunities homepage at: https://tinyurl.com/NASA-HERO-2018. A virtual Pre-Proposers Conference is scheduled for April 12, 2019, and more details will be posted shortly alongside this solicitation on NSPIRES. Step-1 pre-proposals for Appendix D are due April 29, 2019. Step-2 full proposals are due July 9, 2019. All categories of United States (U.S.) institutions are eligible to submit proposals in response to the NRA. Principal Investigators may collaborate with universities, Federal Government laboratories, the private sector, and state and local government laboratories. In all such arrangements, the applying entity is expected to be responsible for administering the project according to the management approach presented in the proposal. NASA's policy is to conduct research with non-U.S. organizations on a cooperative, no exchange-of-funds basis. Thank you for your continued interest in NASA. Please refer to the solicitation document for contact information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Appendix D: Topics in Human Health Countermeasures, Human Factors, and Behavioral Performance|
|Federal Agency Name:||NASA Johnson Space Center (NASA-JSC)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||80JSC018N0001-HHCHFBP|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 29th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 29th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 29th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 29th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 29th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 29th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All categories of U.S. institutions are eligible to submit proposals in response to this NRA (see solicitation for details). NASA's policy is to conduct research with non-U.S. organizations on a cooperative, no exchange of funds basis.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- For more information and to access the solicitation, click here.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jennifer Fogarty, Ph.D.
Chief Scientist, Human Research Program
NASA Johnson Space Center (Mail Code SA2)
Houston, TX 77058
For difficulty accessing the opportunity, click here.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Use of the NASA Physical Sciences Informatics System - Appendix F
- • Human Exploration Research Opportunities (HERO)
- • HERO Appendix B: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity
- • HERO Appendix A: NASA Research and Technology Development to Support Crew Health and Perfo...
- • ROSBio-2018 Appendix C: Development of Microgravity Food Production: Plant Watering, Volum...
- • Human Systems Integration Research
- • Research Opportunities in Fundamental Physics
- More Grants from the NASA Johnson Space Center
- • Human Exploration Research Opportunities (HERO)
- • Appendix C: Countermeasures for Mitigation of Spaceflight Associated Neuro-ocular Syndrome
- • 2018 Human Exploration Research Opportunities (HERO)