Archiving and Development of Socialbehavioral Datasets in Aging Related Studies (R03)
The summary for the Archiving and Development of Socialbehavioral Datasets in Aging Related Studies (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Archiving and Development of Socialbehavioral Datasets in Aging Related Studies (R03): -Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), issued by the National Institute on Aging (NIA) is seeking small grant (R03) applications to stimulate and facilitate data archiving and development related to cognitive psychology, behavioral interventions in the context of randomized controlled trials (RCTs), demography, economics, epidemiology, behavioral genetics and other behavioral research on aging for secondary analysis. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the NIH Small Research Grant (R03) award mechanism -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the mechanism numbers, quality, duration, and costs of the applications received.
|Federal Grant Title:||Archiving and Development of Socialbehavioral Datasets in Aging Related Studies (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-08-252|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Aging Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 22, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 08, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • MD-PhD Training Program in Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias and the Behavior...
- • Paul B. Beeson Emerging Leaders Career Development Award in Aging (K76 Clinical Trial Requ...
- • Paul B. Beeson Emerging Leaders Career Development Award in Aging (K76 Independent Clinica...
- • Transition to Aging Research for Predoctoral Students (F99/K00)
- • Integrative Research to Understand the Impact of Sex Differences on the Molecular Determin...
- • Technological Enhancements and Archiving for Surveys of the Elderly: SBIR (R43/44) Initiat...
- • Technological Enhancements and Archiving for Surveys of the Elderly: STTR (R41/42) Initiat...
- • Technology and Aging: NIA Small Business Technology Transfer Program Initiative (STTR [R41...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...