Arctic Goose Joint Venture Request for Proposals 2014-15
The summary for the Arctic Goose Joint Venture Request for Proposals 2014-15 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Arctic Goose Joint Venture Request for Proposals 2014-15: The Arctic Goose Joint Venture (AGJV) is a partnership-based conservation program under the North American Waterfowl Management Plan that promotes the conservation of northern-nesting geese by providing greater knowledge for effective management. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, a partner in the AGJV, administers grants, purchase orders, and contracts on a competitive basis for projects/studies that advance the general scientific community's understanding of goose ecology and management and is seeking proposals from interested parties. The AGJV is receptive to funding annual projects as well as a limited number of multi-year (up to 5 year) projects. Successful multi-year projects will be funded in 1-year increments, subject to annual review, demonstration of suitable progress, and availability of funds. After 5 years of consecutive funding, those projects may reapply and be re-evaluated based on their continued merit.
|Federal Grant Title:||Arctic Goose Joint Venture Request for Proposals 2014-15|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-AGJV-FY2014-2015|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 3, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 3, 2014|
|Posted Date:||August 25th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Aug 22, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Nov 2, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$270,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Arctic Goose Joint Venture Website
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Thomas Cooper
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pacific Brant mid-winter ground survey in Mexico
- • Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation
- • Outreach and Communication for Migratory Bird Conservation in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta, A...
- • Western Canada Cooperative Banding Program
- • Migratory Bird Project Support: Monitoring, Assessment, Conservation
- • Migratory Bird Project Support: Monitoring, Assessment, Conservation of Red Knots
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)