Area of Interest 4: OLED Approaches to OLED structures between the electrodes for improved performance low-cost white-light devices
The summary for the Area of Interest 4: OLED Approaches to OLED structures between the electrodes for improved performance low-cost white-light devices grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Area of Interest 4: OLED Approaches to OLED structures between the electrodes for improved performance low-cost white-light devices: For a description of the Area of Interest, please use Program Areas of Interests for the Funding Opportunity Announcement (Master Document linked below)
|Federal Grant Title:||Area of Interest 4: OLED Approaches to OLED structures between the electrodes for improved performance low-cost white-light devices|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-PS26-06NT42831-04|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Renewable Energy Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 27, 2006|
|Posted Date:||May 12, 2006|
|Creation Date:||May 12, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Sep 12, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- using this
firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any problems linking to the funding opportunity please contact the IIPS HelpDesk
- Similar Government Grants
- • DE-FOA-0002165: Notice of Request for Information (RFI) on Water Security Grand Challenge ...
- • Request for Information (RFI) - Identifying Wells of Opportunity for Critical Geothermal F...
- • FY 2019 BETO-Wide RFI
- • Request for Information: Planning and Operation Models and Data Analytics for Solar Grid I...
- • Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL
- • Component Development for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • Concept Studies for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • USDA, NRCS Biomass Research and Development Initiative
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Notice of Intent to issue 2 Coal FIRST Funding Opportunity Announcements DE-FOA-0002180 an...
- • Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and CO2 C...
- • Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and Post-...
- • Notice of Intent to Issue Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Systems for Distributed...