Asthma and Allergic Diseases Cooperative Research Centers (U19)
The summary for the Asthma and Allergic Diseases Cooperative Research Centers (U19) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Asthma and Allergic Diseases Cooperative Research Centers (U19): -The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) invites new or competing continuation applications from single institutions and consortia of institutions to participate in the Asthma and Allergic Diseases Cooperative Research Centers (AADCRC) program. The purpose of this RFA is to support basic and clinical research on the immunological basis, pathobiology, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of asthma and allergic diseases and to accelerate the application of fundamental knowledge of immune function to the investigation, prevention, and treatment of asthma and allergic diseases. -In FY 2008, NIAID anticipates awarding a total of $6 million to support the Centers. -Three to five new and/or competing continuation awards are anticipated.
|Federal Grant Title:||Asthma and Allergic Diseases Cooperative Research Centers (U19)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AI-07-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Allergy, Immunology and Transplantation Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 15, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Dec 07, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Dec 07, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Jun 14, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts County governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Special district governments City or township governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Coccidioidomycosis Collaborative Research Centers (U19 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • A Multidisciplinary Approach to Study Vaccine-elicited Immunity and Efficacy against Malar...
- • Understanding the Role of the M. Tuberculosis Granuloma in Tuberculosis (TB) Disease and T...
- • Cohort Studies To Improve Our Understanding of Influenza Immunity, Vaccine Response and Ef...
- • Understanding Evolutionary Dynamics of Influenza to Inform and Improve Vaccine Strain Sele...
- • Center for HIV/AIDS Vaccine Immunology (CHAVI)
- • Genomics of Transplantation Cooperative Research Program
- • Asthma and Allergic Diseases Cooperative Research Centers
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...