Authority To Accept Unsolicited Proposals for Research Partnerships Notice
The summary for the Authority To Accept Unsolicited Proposals for Research Partnerships Notice grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Housing and Urban Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Authority To Accept Unsolicited Proposals for Research Partnerships Notice: This notice announces that HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research (PD&R) has the authority to accept unsolicited research proposals that address current research priorities. In accordance with statutory requirements, the research proposals must be submitted by eligible applicants and provide cost sharing for at least 50 percent of total project cost from philanthropic entities or Federal, state or local government agencies. This notice announces that HUD is accepting research proposals and provides a general description of information that should be included in any research proposal. The Department is interested in increasing participation of Minority Serving Institutions of higher education and Historically Black Colleges and Universities in all program areas. Therefore, HUD encourages eligible entities that are not themselves MSIs or HBCUs to develop partnerships with MSIs and HBCUs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Authority To Accept Unsolicited Proposals for Research Partnerships Notice|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-6300-N-USP|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 31st, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 31st, 2020|
|Posted Date:||May 21st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 21st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 30th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||May 21st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants under this Notice include academic institutions, philanthropic entities, States, federally recognized tribes, and units of local government, and not-for-profit and for-profit institutions located in the United States. Financial proposals may not include a line for profit because successful applicants may not earn profit under their financial arrangements with HUD. Individuals are not eligible. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Curtissa Coleman
- Similar Government Grants
- • NOPI Soliciting Preliminary Applications for PATH Cooperative Research in Housing Technolo...
- More Grants from the Department of Housing and Urban Development
- • 2019 Family Unification Program Notice of Funding Availability
- • Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities (Capital Advance)
- • Project Rental Assistance Program of Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disab...
- • Family Self-Sufficiency Program - Renewal
- • Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program