BJA FY 10 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program
The summary for the BJA FY 10 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BJA FY 10 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program, administered by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA), is designed to provide national support and improve the capacity of state, local, and tribal criminal justice systems to address criminal intellectual property enforcement, including prosecution, prevention, training, and technical assistance. This program is authorized by the Omnibus Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2010 (Pub. L. 111-117) and informedby section 401 of Public Law 110-403, which authorizes the Department to provide funding to support state and local intellectual property enforcement efforts.
|Federal Grant Title:||BJA FY 10 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BJA-2010-2624|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Economic High-Tech and Cyber Crime Prevention|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 18, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 13, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Mar 30, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 01, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 17, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include state, local, and tribal (federally-recognized Indian tribal governments as determined by the Secretary of the Interior and published in the Federal Register) law enforcement agencies, to include municipal and public education institutions, and prosecutors. Multijurisdictional task forces specific to the enforcement and forensic analysis of confiscated evidence of intellectual property crimes are also eligible.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Al Roddy Technical Application Support 202-353-1881
Technical Application Support [Al.Roddy@usdoj.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BJA FY 19 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety,...
- • BJA FY 19 Student Computer and Digital Forensics Educational Opportunities Program
- • BJA FY 18 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety,...
- • BJA FY 18 Economic, High-Technology, White Collar, and Internet Crime Prevention National ...
- • BJA FY 17 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program:Protecting Public Health, Safety, ...
- • Electronic and Cyber Crime Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • FY 11 Intellectual Property Crime Enforcement Program
- • BJA FY 11 Electronic and Cyber Crime National Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Prog...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 19 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative: Outcomes-based Contracting To Lowe...
- • BJA FY 19 Reducing Injury and Death of Missing Individuals with Dementia and Developmental...
- • BJA FY 19 An Academic-based Training Initiative to Improve Police Responses for People wit...
- • Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Assistance Initiative
- • BJA FY 19 Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Training and Technical Assistanc...