BJA FY 20 Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Discretionary Grant Program
The summary for the BJA FY 20 Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Discretionary Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BJA FY 20 Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Discretionary Grant Program: The Adult Drug Court (ADC) and Veterans Treatment Court (VTC) Discretionary Grant Program provides financial and technical assistance to states, state courts, local courts, units of local government, and federally recognized Indian tribal governments to enhance the operations of adult drug courts or to implement new veterans treatment courts.
|Federal Grant Title:||BJA FY 20 Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Discretionary Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance (USDOJ-OJP-BJA)|
|Grant Categories:||Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Health, Humanities (see "Cultural Affairs" in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BJA-2020-17098|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 1st, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 1st, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 24th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||February 24th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||96|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 7th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 8005184726 or 6065455035, at https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/support.html, or at email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the contact identified below within 24 hours after the application deadline to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How To Apply (Grants.gov) section in the OJP Grant Application Resource Guide.
For assistance with any unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond an applicants control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline, or any other requirement of this solicitation, contact the National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) Response Center: toll-free at 8008513420; via TTY at 3012406310 (hearing impaired only); email firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to 3012405830; or web chat at https://webcontact.ncjrs.gov/ncjchat/chat.jsp. The NCJRS Response Center hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday, and 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. eastern time on the solicitation close date.
Technical Application Assistance
- Similar Government Grants
- • BJA FY 20 National Community Courts Site-based and Training and Technical Assistance Initi...
- • OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program
- • OJJDP FY 20 Family Drug Court Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Family Drug Court Program
- • FY 2004 BJA Adult Drug Court Implementation Grant Program
- • FY 2004 BJA Juvenile Drug Court Implementation Grants
- • FY 2004 BJA Family Drug Court Implementation Grants
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 20 Law Enforcement Training & Technical Assistance Response Center
- • BJA FY 20 State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Information Sharing Technical Assistance P...
- • BJA FY 20 Innovative Prosecution Solutions for Combatting Violent Crime
- • BJA FY 20 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program
- • BJA FY 20 Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence - Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting Program