BJA FY 23 National Public Safety Partnership- Capacity Building Grant Limited Competition Grant Solicitation
The summary for the BJA FY 23 National Public Safety Partnership- Capacity Building Grant Limited Competition Grant Solicitation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BJA FY 23 National Public Safety Partnership- Capacity Building Grant Limited Competition Grant Solicitation: OJP is committed to advancing work that promotes civil rights and racial equity, increases access to justice, supports crime victims and individuals impacted by the justice system, strengthens community safety and protects the public from crime and evolving threats, and builds trust between law enforcement and the community.With this solicitation, BJA seeks to provide state/local prosecutors and local law enforcement agencies who have participated in the National PSP with funding to secure necessary resources identified in the PSP program assessments that will help reduce crime and increase public safety and trust in the criminal justice system. The program provides funding to prosecutorial and/or local law enforcement agencies from participating National PSP who have completed a minimum of two years and/or completed the program within the last year obtaining resources that will assist with the implementation of goals of PSP Strategic Plan and recommendations resulting from PSP assessments. Applicants are limited to the police department, local prosecutorial agencies, or other governmental agency acting as fiscal agent for the aforementioned agencies in the following cities: Anchorage, AK Antioch, CA Aurora, CO Baltimore, MD Baton Rouge, LA Charleston, SC Chattanooga, TN Cleveland, OH Davenport, IA Gary, IN Miami, FL Kansas City, MO Louisville, KY North Charleston, SC Philadelphia, PA Phoenix, AZ Richmond, VA Shreveport, LA Tulsa, OK Wichita, KS
|Federal Grant Title:||BJA FY 23 National Public Safety Partnership- Capacity Building Grant Limited Competition Grant Solicitation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance (USDOJ-OJP-BJA)|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||O-BJA-2023-171722|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 5th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 5th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||April 10th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||April 10th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||June 29th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 10th, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants for this limited grant competition program include those listed in the Program Description.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For assistance with the requirements of this solicitation, contact the OJP Response Center at 800-851-3420, 301-240-6310 (TTY for hearing-impaired callers only), or firstname.lastname@example.org. The OJP Response Center operates from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. eastern time (ET) Monday-Friday, and 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET on the solicitation close date.
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 2023 Family-Based Alternative Justice Program
- • BJA FY 23 Invited to Apply - Field Initiated: Encouraging Innovation
- • BJA FY 23 The Smart Policing Initiative Grant Program
- • BJA FY 23 Invited Department of Justice Death in Custody Act -Training and Technical Assis...
- • BJA FY 23 Local Law Enforcement Crime Gun Intelligence Center Integration Initiative
- • Criminal Intelligence System Operating Policies (28 CFR Part 23) Training and Technical As...
- • National Training and Technical Assistance Project
- • BJA FY 10 National Justice Information Sharing (JIS) Initiative
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 23 Prison Rape Elimination Act Resource Center
- • BJA FY 23 Smart Reentry: Expanding Jail Programs and Services
- • BJA FY 23 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety, and...
- • BJA FY 23 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program - Formula
- • BJA FY 23 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program - Competitive