BLM-AK CESU Alaska Collaborative Visitor Transportation Survey
The summary for the BLM-AK CESU Alaska Collaborative Visitor Transportation Survey grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-AK CESU Alaska Collaborative Visitor Transportation Survey: This interagency project proposes to partner with a CESU University to conduct visitor surveys on public lands in Alaska and collect information that will assist federal land management agencies (FLMA) improve access to public lands for recreation, transportation, subsistence, and resource management. The surveys will be designed to collect information about visitors perceptions, experiences, and expectations, with respect to transportation conditions, services, and recreation opportunities at various FLMA locations and across areas that could include multiple locations managed by different FLMAs.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-AK CESU Alaska Collaborative Visitor Transportation Survey|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L15AS00156|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 11, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 11, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jun 10, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jun 10, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Dec 30, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Betty Lockard, Grants Specialist, 907-271-2816
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • Blm Ca Recreation And Visitor Services
- • BLM (MT/Daks) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Progr...
- • BLM Arizona Recreation and Visitor Services
- • BLM-CO: Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • BLM NM Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands