BLM AK North Slope Rapid Ecoregional Assessment Project, Alaska
The summary for the BLM AK North Slope Rapid Ecoregional Assessment Project, Alaska grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM AK North Slope Rapid Ecoregional Assessment Project, Alaska: This project is for Rapid Ecological Assessments (REA) which has two goals: 1) to provide broad-scale information needed in developing habitat conservation strategies for native plants, wildlife, and fish and aquatic species populations on public lands; and 2) to inform subsequent land use planning, trade-off evaluation, environmental analysis, and decision-making for other interconnected public land uses and values, including development, recreation, and conservation.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM AK North Slope Rapid Ecoregional Assessment Project, Alaska|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00246|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 16, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 16, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$496,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$496,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandee Smith, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
MS Outlook [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...