BLM-AZ BLM Trail Development and Maintenance
The summary for the BLM-AZ BLM Trail Development and Maintenance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-AZ BLM Trail Development and Maintenance: The BLM is seeking a recipient with the ability to work with community members and representatives from businesses, organizations, and local, state and federal agencies for the purpose of: The principle purpose of the program is two-fold: 1) To promote coordinated trail development/maintenance as well as land restoration projects. 2) To further the mission of organizations by providing opportunities for organization members and leaders to develop and practice skills related to various aspects of trail (including trailhead) development on public lands (design, planning, data collection, teamwork, problem solving, etc.). The recipient will work with counties, BLM, Forest Service, AZ State Land Department, AZ State Parks and other agencies, user groups and organizations in implementing BLM's stewardship program. The recipient will assist with completing trail condition surveys, trail design surveys, assessing the need for rights of ways, completing project plans and grant applications, studies, monitoring, protection, creation, maintenance, signing, and land restoration projects. The recipient will coordinate activities with the BLM and partners, including implementing project plans with contractors or volunteers.To accomplish these goals the recipient will work with community members and representatives from businesses, organizations, and local, state and federal agencies to identify and implement projects and programs to further these goals.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-AZ BLM Trail Development and Maintenance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00087|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 10, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 10, 2013|
|Posted Date:||May 10, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 10, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jun 17, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- A. Eligible Applicants: Anyone B. Cost Sharing or Matching: Not Required but encouraged. If cost sharing is from a third party include a copy of the letter committing funds or interest in the project.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eddie Bell, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
Office Email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Blm Ca Recreation And Visitor Services
- • BLM (MT/Daks) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Progr...
- • BLM Arizona Recreation and Visitor Services
- • BLM-CO: Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • BLM NM Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands