BLM-AZ Sonoran Landscape Project
The summary for the BLM-AZ Sonoran Landscape Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-AZ Sonoran Landscape Project: The BLM seeks a partner (recipient) for collaboration whose interest is to promote conservation and environmental education by providing a positive messaging and outreach to the segment of the community that uses public lands for recreational shooting. The outcomes of this project will be beneficial to the recreating community as well as recreational shooting groups across the area. Benefits: The activities to be undertaken, through this Agreement will allow the BLM and the recipient to work for a common purpose.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-AZ Sonoran Landscape Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00076|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 20, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 20, 2013|
|Posted Date:||May 07, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 07, 2013|
|Archive Date:||May 28, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$40,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eddie W Bell Jr, Grants Management Officer (GMO), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...