BLM CA King Range National Conservation Area Youth Nicks Interns
The summary for the BLM CA King Range National Conservation Area Youth Nicks Interns grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA King Range National Conservation Area Youth Nicks Interns: The programs primary goal is to expose local youth to conservation careers through. This is achieved by offering them the experience, confidence, and skills to get involved in community efforts to restore local watersheds as well as opportunities to explore resource management careers with government agencies. It strengthens rural communities through education, workforce, and economic development. The Bureau of Land Management and partner agencies provide resource professionals to mentor interns as they complete public land restoration and recreation projects. The program is funded through BLM, private fundraising, and grants. Participants have gone on to pursue a variety of successful careers including natural resource management.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA King Range National Conservation Area Youth Nicks Interns|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00029|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 2, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 2, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Feb 2, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Feb 2, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GMO Leona Parker (530) 252-5338
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...