BLM CA Paradise Royale Mountain Bike Trail System Phase III
The summary for the BLM CA Paradise Royale Mountain Bike Trail System Phase III grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Paradise Royale Mountain Bike Trail System Phase III: This project will complete the development of the third phase of the Paradise Royale Mountain Bike Trail System, and associated support infrastructure. The BLM and International Mountain Bicycling Association have been developing the Paradise Royale Mountain Bike Trail System through a succession of assistance agreements since 2005. The 14-mile, Phase I loop was completed in 2008, a Phase II, mountain bike-specific terrain park was developed in 2010 and integrated into the Phase I loop.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Paradise Royale Mountain Bike Trail System Phase III|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00126|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 29, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 29, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jul 10, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 10, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Oct 01, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$450,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$450,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona B Parker, GMO, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...