BLM-NM Partners for a Clean New Mexico
The summary for the BLM-NM Partners for a Clean New Mexico grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-NM Partners for a Clean New Mexico: New Mexico has seen a large increase in the amount of illegal dumping occurring on public, state and private lands. The U.S. Department of Interior (DOI)/Bureau of Land Management (BLM), and the New Mexico State Office (NMSO) have an opportunity to fund a non-federal entity in order to implement an illegal dumping abatement strategic plan. The primary focus is outreach, education, enforcement and clean-up activities on public, private and state lands in New Mexico. The partners consider enforcement and prosecution key deterrentsâ¿¿ to illegal dumping. The public purpose is to protect the environment, enhance wildlife habitat and restore the visual beauty of the landscape (BLM has combined its resources with local, state, tribal and federal agencies, not-for-profit and private industry to form a partnership, entitled â¿¿Partners for a clean New Mexico (PCNM)). On an annual basis, the PCNM and various other entities within New Mexico spend more than $3 million on clean-up efforts and related programs. The PCNMs goal is to improve public awareness of the impacts of illegal dumping on public, state, private, municipal, county and tribal lands within New Mexico.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-NM Partners for a Clean New Mexico|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00198|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 1st, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 1st, 2017|
|Posted Date:||July 2nd, 2017|
|Creation Date:||July 2nd, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 31st, 2029|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$145,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 2nd, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Officer Liza Love (505) 7618941
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...