BLM NM San Juan Basin Public Roads Improvement and Maintenance Project
The summary for the BLM NM San Juan Basin Public Roads Improvement and Maintenance Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM NM San Juan Basin Public Roads Improvement and Maintenance Project: The activities to be undertaken through this agreement are in furtherance of the San Juan Basin Public Roads Committees mission of providing road improvement and maintenance to the existing collector roads system established by the BLM in the Farmington District of New Mexico. Road improvements and maintance in the San Juan Basin are budgeted and scheduled on a yearly basis and the cost is equitably distributed among the users and operators on a percentage basis according to the number of assets per operator in a given unit.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM NM San Juan Basin Public Roads Improvement and Maintenance Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L15AS00075|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 4, 2015 Due NLT 1600|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 4, 2015 Due NLT 1600|
|Posted Date:||Apr 6, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Apr 6, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jul 3, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$365,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Although this announcement is for full and open competition the San Juan Basin Public Roads Committee (SJBPRC) has a long standing cooperative relationship with the BLM since 2002 in the cost share maintenance, improvements, and management of public roads within the San Juan Basin in Northwestern New Mexico.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on APPLICATION tab above the download full announcement instructions and application package
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Janet Huff, Grants Management Officer, 505-761-8941
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...