BLM-NV Black Rock NCA Public Outreach, Education, Recreation Support, and Resource Monitoring
The summary for the BLM-NV Black Rock NCA Public Outreach, Education, Recreation Support, and Resource Monitoring grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-NV Black Rock NCA Public Outreach, Education, Recreation Support, and Resource Monitoring: The proposed program will provide public outreach, develop public awareness, develop and implement educational and interpretive programs and services, provide for land conservation activities, maintenance, and resource protection projects on BLM-administered public lands in support of the Black Rock Desert High Rock Canyon Emigrant Trails National Conservation Area and Wilderness (NCA), and surrounding public lands in the State of Nevada.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-NV Black Rock NCA Public Outreach, Education, Recreation Support, and Resource Monitoring|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00030|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 10th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 10th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||February 6th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||February 6th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||May 10th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$375,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 6th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on full announcement link above to access Funding Opportunity Document
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Amy Marshall (775) 861-6593
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...