BLM New Mexico - Crude Helium Enrichment Unit Project
The summary for the BLM New Mexico - Crude Helium Enrichment Unit Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM New Mexico - Crude Helium Enrichment Unit Project: This agreement permits the BLM to continue operations using CRLP equipment through the remaining years of the program. Crude helium sales are mandated by the Helium Stewardship Act of 2013. While the helium debt has been repaid, the program now benefits the American public by depositing sales and auction receipts (minus operating expenses) into the general fund of the US Treasury.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM New Mexico - Crude Helium Enrichment Unit Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Energy Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L15AS00234|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Helium Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 26, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 26, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Aug 17, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Aug 17, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Dec 26, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$21,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$7,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$7,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Limited to entities that have a direct involvement with the implementation of the Helium Privatization Act.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Janet Huff, Grants Management Specialist, 505-761-8941
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • Crude Helium Enrichment Unit Project
- • Crude Helium Compressor Station Compression Unit 1
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands