BLM OR WA B2H Transmission Line Visual Resource Inventory
The summary for the BLM OR WA B2H Transmission Line Visual Resource Inventory grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR WA B2H Transmission Line Visual Resource Inventory: This project is to collect Visual Resource Inventory (VRI) data needed to draft an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) on the effects of the Boardman to Hemingway (B2H) 500kV Transmission Line. It is the responsibility of the BLM to prepare and maintain an inventory of visual values of all its public lands on a continual basis. The BLM project covers six counties, and two BLM Districts. In the review of the right-of-way application for this transmission line, it was determined that BLM does not have a complete inventory for two of the management units that will be crossed within the Malheur and Owyee Field Offices. Because of this, it is necessary to collect additional field data for these two units in order to address the impact of this project on BLM resources.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR WA B2H Transmission Line Visual Resource Inventory|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00297|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2012|
|Posted Date:||September 4th, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Sep 04, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 03, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$38,600|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$38,600|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding opportunity is unrestricted, however, since this is a continuation of an existing project, it is anticipated the award will be made to Idaho Power Company
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sheryl Dowley, Grants and Agreements Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
B2H Transmission Line VRI [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...