BLM OR/WA - Hands on the Land Outdoor Environmental Classroom, Spokane District
The summary for the BLM OR/WA - Hands on the Land Outdoor Environmental Classroom, Spokane District grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR/WA - Hands on the Land Outdoor Environmental Classroom, Spokane District: The BLM is interested in partnering with a recipient to provide youth educational opportunities, through the Hands on the Land (HOL) program, which will advance ecological literacy, conservation, environmental research and also provide youth opportunities to learn about public lands, further their understanding and appreciation of natural and cultural resources, and pique their interest in natural resource careers.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR/WA - Hands on the Land Outdoor Environmental Classroom, Spokane District|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L15AS00149|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 7, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 7, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jun 8, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jun 8, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jun 7, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$7,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jessica Clark, 503-808-6226
L15AS00149 Hands on the Land
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...