BLM OR-WA: Illinois Valley Visitor Services, Medford District, Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR-WA: Illinois Valley Visitor Services, Medford District, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA: Illinois Valley Visitor Services, Medford District, Oregon: This program will support the visitor and tourism industry of southwestern Oregon's Illinois Valley, both locally and regionally, by supporting visitor services, facilities, and programs which inform and educate the public about the recreational, cultural, and natural resource opportunities in the area on both public and private lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA: Illinois Valley Visitor Services, Medford District, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00356|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 20, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 20, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Sep 10, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Sep 11, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 10, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- While this opportunity is unrestricted, it is expected that award will be made to a non-profit organization in the local Illinois Valley geographic area.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Walter Ullrey, Agreements Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Illinois Valley Visitor Services [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Blm Ca Recreation And Visitor Services
- • BLM (MT/Daks) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Progr...
- • BLM Arizona Recreation and Visitor Services
- • BLM-CO: Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • BLM NM Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands