BLM OR-WA: ** PROJECTS IN OREGON AND WASHINGTON ONLY** Utilizing Youth Groups for Natural Resource Management and Conservation Projects
The summary for the BLM OR-WA: ** PROJECTS IN OREGON AND WASHINGTON ONLY** Utilizing Youth Groups for Natural Resource Management and Conservation Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA: ** PROJECTS IN OREGON AND WASHINGTON ONLY** Utilizing Youth Groups for Natural Resource Management and Conservation Projects: Provide youth the opportunity to connect with the natural world through completion of natural resource projects on Federal lands within Oregon and Washington. These projects will enhance and conserve public recreation, fish, wildlife, and plant resources while providing youth with positive work experiences, development of work skills, a sense of personal responsibility, encouragement for a long term community service commitment, and the potential for future employment of youth in natural resource management. Modification No. 1: Funding opportunity modified to correct Page 2, Period of Project, and Page 5, Submission Dates and Times. The closing date of this funding opportunity remains September 14, 2012. Modification No. 2: Funding opportuntity is modified to clarify that only project work within Oregon and Washington will be funded. Also, CFDA code 15.228, Wildland Urban Interface Community and Rural Fire Assistance, is hereby added.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA: ** PROJECTS IN OREGON AND WASHINGTON ONLY** Utilizing Youth Groups for Natural Resource Management and Conservation Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00230|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 17, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 22, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$225,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling, Grants Management Officer, 503-808-6221 firstname.lastname@example.org
Utilizing Youth Groups [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...