BLM OR/WA: Youth Initiative Program - Natural Resource Management and Conservation Projects
The summary for the BLM OR/WA: Youth Initiative Program - Natural Resource Management and Conservation Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR/WA: Youth Initiative Program - Natural Resource Management and Conservation Projects: The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) has historically had opportunities in which youth gain land management experience by working with land managers on various projects. This type of program offers education about public land resources, management, and methods of enhancing and developing youth for current and future generations. Specific projects have been identified through a competitive process at the BLM's national level. The projects are to be accomplished working in conjunction with a variety of youth-focused nonprofit organizations.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR/WA: Youth Initiative Program - Natural Resource Management and Conservation Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00035|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 08, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 08, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 08, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is intended for qualified youth or conservation corps, a group under any program established by a State or local government, by the governing body of any Indian tribe, or by a nonprofit organization.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
BLM OR-WA Youth Initiative - Youth Corps [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...