BLM UT SGFO Motorized Travel Management Project
The summary for the BLM UT SGFO Motorized Travel Management Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM UT SGFO Motorized Travel Management Project: The St. George Field Office, located in southwestern Utah, supports a robust off-highway vehicle (OHV) system and a diverse community of users including motorcyclists, ATV users, UTV users, and 4-wheelers. Collaboration with these locally based users, including government agencies, non-profit organizations and private sector industry and businesses is essential in accomplishing the OHV program objectives. The St. George Field Office seeks to engage partners to help ensure that federal decisions and efforts reflect the interests of affected communities while accomplishing shared or complementary goals as related to OHV travel.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM UT SGFO Motorized Travel Management Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00015|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 20, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 20, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Dec 22, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Dec 22, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Dec 22, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$110,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melanie Beckstead, Grants Management Specialist, (801) 539-4169
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...