BLM Utah Statewide Watershed Restoration Initiative
The summary for the BLM Utah Statewide Watershed Restoration Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM Utah Statewide Watershed Restoration Initiative: BLM is a partner in the Utah Partners for Conservation and Development and WRI. The partners primarily focus on, 1) watershed health and biological diversity 2) water quality and yield and 3) opportunities for sustainable uses of natural resources. Throughout the past 13 years the BLM has been successful at implementing restoration projects through this partnership that address statewide concerns such as controlling the spread of invasive species, creating resiliency from wildfire, and enhancing conservation and recreational opportunities. Projects are created and designed to improve water quality and quantity, reduce catastrophic wildfire risk, develop sustainable agriculture, and improve forage and wildlife habitat. These restoration projects also support rural communities throughout the state by creating jobs and promoting economic development. Utah BLM has a strong working relationship with Utah Division of Wildlife Resource (UDWR), other state divisions and federal partners through the WRI partnership. The Utah Watershed Restoration Initiative is a partnership-driven effort to conserve, restore and manage ecosystems in priority areas across the state to enhance Utah wildlife and biological diversity, water quality and yield for all uses and opportunities for sustainable uses.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM Utah Statewide Watershed Restoration Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00086|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 19th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 19th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 8th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 8th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 30th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$75,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 8th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Melanie Beckstead (801) 539-4169
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2020 Nevada Forests and Woodlands Resources Management
- • BLM-CO Forests and Woodlands Resource Management
- • BLM CA Forests and Woodlands Resource Management
- • OR/WA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management
- • Arizona Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program
- • BLM ID Inland Empire Tree Improvement Coop
- • BLM WY Hooligan Springs Prescribed Fire Preparation
- • Remote Sensing and GIS to Estimate Pinyon Juniper Tree Density and Cover CESU Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...