BLM Utah Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects
The summary for the BLM Utah Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM Utah Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects: The BLMs Threatened and Endangered Species Program works to conserve and recover federally-listed and Bureau sensitive animal and plant species and their habitat on public lands. The program also shares cooperative responsibility with other BLM programs and partners for conservation of non-listed rare species with a goal of avoiding the need to list them in the future. The BLM manages habitat for over 430 wildlife, fish, and plant species listed as threatened or endangered under the Endangered Species Act (ESA) and at least 15 species identified as candidates for listing. In many cases, BLM-managed public lands offer the best hope for recovery of rare or listed plant and animal species and many occur only on BLM-managed lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM Utah Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00065|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 19th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 19th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 18th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 18th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||October 30th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$80,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 18th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The following types of entities are eligible to apply for award under this announcement. Failure to meet eligibility requirements will result in precluding the BLM from making an award. Awards under the Good Neighbor Authority. 16 USC §2113a (b)(1)(A) are limited to Governor or County. The term Governor means the Governor or any other appropriate executive official of an affected State or Indian tribe. All other type of entities: State, local government, Indian Tribe, Institution of Higher Education (IHE) Nonprofit Organizations - subject to 26 U.S.C. 501(c) (3) of the tax code (26 U.S.C. 501(c) (3)), the announcement should say so. NOTE: For-Profit, individuals, foreign entities are not eligible, unless specifically stated in the legislative authority. Refer to 2 CFR, Part 200.60 Non-Federal Entity
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Melanie Beckstead (801) 5394169
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2020 Nevada BLM Threatened and Endangered Species Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • FY2020 BLM WO-National Threatened and Endangered Species Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • BLM CA Threatened and Endangered Species
- • NM Threatened and Endangered Species
- • WY Threatened and Endangered Species
- • BLM Utah Listed Cacti Sampling and Monitoring in Sevier, Emery and Wayne Counties, Utah
- • OR/WA/ID 2019 Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects
- • BLM WY Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...