BLM WY Take It Outside Nature Camp
The summary for the BLM WY Take It Outside Nature Camp grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM WY Take It Outside Nature Camp: A. Project Background Information: The goal of the BLM field education programs is to promote stewardship and conservation of public lands by creating opportunities for students of all ages in Sublette County to visit, explore and actively learn more about BLM public lands. B. Project Objective: This project will provide environmental programs to youth on a variety of topics in an effort to sustain and protect open spaces, watersheds, wildlife habitat and ecological values for todays inhabitants and as a legacy for future generations. The objective of this project is to connect the youth of Sublette County to the outdoors and empower them to affect change across the state of Wyoming by inspiring other youth, parents, teachers, and decision-makers to take action.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM WY Take It Outside Nature Camp|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00024|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 13, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 13, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 08, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 08, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 15, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Land Management's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. The intended awarded is the Green River Valley Land Trust.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ilze J Karklins-Powers, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...