BLM Water Law Web Site
The summary for the BLM Water Law Web Site grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM Water Law Web Site: The project is being developed to support the Bureau's Water Law and Water Rights program of work across 17 BLM states. The work is continuation of activity which requires update to remain current. Oregon BLM will coordinate with the University of Oregon for the development of materials to update BLM's existing Water Law Web Site. The University of Oregon's Law Program has utilized the Water Law Web Site in the past and demonstrated interest in its utility as a tool both within and outside the classroom, therefore, the University's Environmental and Natural Resources Law Program is uniquely suited to complete this work. The project supports implementation of BLM water rights programs pursuant to the Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976, upholding BLMs responsibility for the continued protection and development of public lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM Water Law Web Site|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-NOI08-0710|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 12, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 30, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Aug 23, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Sep 07, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Sep 29, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$40,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The potential recipient is uniquely qualified to perform the activity based upon the fact that this opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. The potential recipient is a member of the Pacific Northwest CESU program.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling Contract Specialist Phone 503-808-6221
BLM Water Law Web Site [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...