BRAIN Initiative: Non-Invasive Neuromodulation - New Tools and Techniques for Spatiotemporal Precision (R01)
The summary for the BRAIN Initiative: Non-Invasive Neuromodulation - New Tools and Techniques for Spatiotemporal Precision (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BRAIN Initiative: Non-Invasive Neuromodulation - New Tools and Techniques for Spatiotemporal Precision (R01): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits grant applications in two related but distinct areas. The first area is in the development and testing of novel tools and methods of neuromodulation that go beyond the existing variations on magnetic or electrical stimulation, and that represent more than an incremental advance over existing approaches. The second distinct area that this FOA seeks to encourage is the optimization of existing electrical and magnetic stimulation methods.
|Federal Grant Title:||BRAIN Initiative: Non-Invasive Neuromodulation - New Tools and Techniques for Spatiotemporal Precision (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-MH-17-240|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.173, 93.213, 93.242, 93.273, 93.279, 93.286, 93.853, 93.865, 93.866, 93.867|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 23rd, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 23rd, 2016|
|Posted Date:||August 23rd, 2016|
|Creation Date:||August 23rd, 2016|
|Archive Date:||December 24th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 23rd, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...