Biological Testing Facility (X01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Biological Testing Facility (X01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Biological Testing Facility (X01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to provide investigators with a mechanism to request services from this facility that would advance their contraceptive development program. This FOA aims to position innovative and validated methods for future clinical development. Applicants do not need to have current NIH funding to apply, but priority may be given to programs receiving NIH support at the time of application submission.
|Federal Grant Title:||Biological Testing Facility (X01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-23-128|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 2nd, 2025|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 2nd, 2025|
|Posted Date:||March 17th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||March 17th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||June 7th, 2025|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 17th, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH Grants Information
See Section VII. Agency Contacts within the full opportunity announcement for all other inquires.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Population Dynamics Centers Research Infrastructure Program FY 2024 (P2C Clinical Trial No...
- • Archiving and Documenting Child Health and Human Development Data Sets (R03 Clinical Trial...
- • Opportunities for Advancing Limb Regeneration Research (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Pediatric Critical Care and Trauma Scientist Development Program (K12 Clinical Trial Optio...
- • NCMRR Early Career Research Award (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • NIH Administrative Supplements to Recover Losses due to Hurricanes Fiona and Ian Under the...
- • Research With Activities Related to Diversity (ReWARD) (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • BRAIN Initiative: New Technologies and Novel Approaches for Recording and Modulation in th...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Optimization of Instrumentation and Device Technologies for Recording an...
- • Research and Development of Vaccines and Monoclonal Antibodies for Pandemic Preparedness (...