Biomedical Research Facilities (C06 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Biomedical Research Facilities (C06 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Biomedical Research Facilities (C06 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites qualified academic institutions to apply for support to modernize existing or construct new biomedical research facilities. Applications will be accepted from public and nonprofit private institutions of higher education. Applications from both research-intensive institutions and Institutions of Emerging Excellence in biomedical research from all geographic regions in the nation are strongly encouraged. NIH recognizes the importance of all institutions of higher learning in contributing to the nations research capacity. The goal of this FOA is to upgrade or create novel biomedical research infrastructure to strengthen biomedical research programs. The proposed project must serve the applicant-defined institution-wide biomedical research needs. Each project is expected to provide long-term improvements to the institutional research infrastructure. Targeted are the modernization of core facilities and the development of other infrastructure serving an institution-wide research community on a shared basis.
|Federal Grant Title:||Biomedical Research Facilities (C06 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-19-128|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 4th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 4th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||December 20th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||December 20th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||April 9th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$8,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||December 20th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Infrastructure for the Expansion of Rhesus macaque Colonies to Support HIV/AIDS-related Re...
- • Non-human Primates Facilities to Support HIV/AIDS-related Research (C06 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Limited Competition : HIV/AIDS-related Non-Human Primate Animal Research Facilities Restor...
- • Limited Competition: Extramural Research Facilities Improvement Program (C06)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...