Biowatch Program: Field Operations & Sample Collection Activities
The summary for the Biowatch Program: Field Operations & Sample Collection Activities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Biowatch Program: Field Operations & Sample Collection Activities: The BioWatchProgram's mission is to deploy, sustain, and maintain a national 24x7x365operational ability to detect and respond to a bioterrorist event.
|Federal Grant Title:||Biowatch Program: Field Operations & Sample Collection Activities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division (DHS-OPO)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DHS-19-CWMD-091-CONTINUATION|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 24th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 24th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 30th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 30th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 23rd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,553,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||30|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 30th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Homeland Security - Countering Biological Terrorism
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a continuation NOFO. At this time, only previous recipients are eligible to apply to this continuation NOFO.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Marsha D Mathis
- Similar Government Grants
- • BioWatch Program: 2014-2015
- • Homeland Security BioWatch Program
- • BioWatch Program: Field Operations and Sample Collection Activities
- • BioWatch Program: Field Operations & Sample Collection Activities
- • BioWatch Program: Field Operations & Sample collection Activities
- More Grants from the Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division
- • Request for Information on Barriers to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs...
- • Insight on Cyber Training and Education Organization Capabilities: An RFI focused on Growi...
- • 2023 DHS SLA for Minority Serving Institutions (MSI)
- • CISA Cyber Security Awareness Month Campaign
- • FY 2022 Operation Allies Welcome Airport Assistance Grant