Bipartisan Infrastructure Law - State Manufacturing Leadership Program (Section 40534)
The summary for the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law - State Manufacturing Leadership Program (Section 40534) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Bipartisan Infrastructure Law - State Manufacturing Leadership Program (Section 40534): This Funding Opportunity Announcement will support States in accelerating the deployment of smart manufacturing and high-performance computing technologies across their small- and medium-sized manufacturing firm base.
|Federal Grant Title:||Bipartisan Infrastructure Law - State Manufacturing Leadership Program (Section 40534)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory (DOE-NETL)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0002969|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 30th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 30th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||March 31st, 2023|
|Creation Date:||March 31st, 2023|
|Archive Date:||June 29th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$46,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||25|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||March 31st, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Clean Energy Infrastructure Exchange
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dorothy J. Pitre 412-386-9398
Click to email contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • This is a Request for Information only issued as DE-FOA-0003032, for project titled Domest...
- • Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Advanced Energy Manufacturing and Recycling Grant Program Se...
- • This is a Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002969
- • Notice of Intent DE-FOA-0002906 to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-00029...
- • Request for Information for Innovative Advanced Transformers
- • Request for Information regarding creation of Storage Innovations Liftoff Announcement
- • This is a Notice of Intent to Issue a Funding Opportunity Announcement No.: DE-FOA-0003036...
- • Increasing Utilization and Reliability of Electric Infrastructure with Grid-enhancing tech...