Blm Or/wa (wo) - Comprehensive Trails Education, Data And Information
The summary for the Blm Or/wa (wo) - Comprehensive Trails Education, Data And Information grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Blm Or/wa (wo) - Comprehensive Trails Education, Data And Information: Background: Bureau of Land Management (BLM)-managed lands include hundreds of miles of public trails. In order to enhance the public's recreation opportunities, the BLM is announcing the availability of financial assistance in support of entities offering comprehensive trails education, data, and information to the recreating public and trails professionals. Objectives: To encourage cooperative management and responsible use of diverse trail resources through education, data, and information. Public Benefit: The public will benefit from this support by having easy to access, current and accurate information on trails, trail issues, and educational opportunities. Access to information increases public use of trails, which leads to a variety of personal, social, community and economic benefits.
|Federal Grant Title:||Blm Or/wa (wo) - Comprehensive Trails Education, Data And Information|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L15AS00215|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2015 Applications will be reviewed as the|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2015 Applications will be reviewed as the|
|Posted Date:||Jul 15, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 15, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jul 14, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Walter Ullrey, Grants and Agreements Specialist, 503-808-6302
BLM OR/WA (WO) - COMPREHENSIVE TRAILS EDUCATION, DATA AND INFORMATION
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...